2013年7月23日火曜日

journal F


Person who I admire is, of course, my mother. She has been bringing up 5 children since she got marriage. She married when she was 29 years old then she had first child when she was 30 years old. She really worked hard for us and works for us still now. She cooks males every day, but sometime she doesn't cook because she feels tired. When I was in high school, she always made lunch box for me and my brother too. She got up 5:30 a.m., and cook lunch boxes while cooking breakfast. Thanks to her, I did need not to buy lunch at convenience store or gakushoku or something like that. Sometimes I bought lunch at those shops though. Still now, she make lunch box for me, so I don’t need to buy lunch at bakery or gakushoku, and don’t need to line up to buy breads, juice, or lunch set. She is 51 or 52 years old now, but she do well for us. Once I asked her what makes her work hard. She answered that my children is everything, and I can do everything for my children. I was moved that word. I know, most mothers say like that and their children feel something about that like me. When I heard that I thought it is worth asking this kind of questions and knowing that how their mother think and feel about their children.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hmmmm. Sounds like your brother and fathare have got a "men's club" thing going on. That's too bad. However, I'm glad that your family has a hybrid car. I'd want to get a hybrid or an electric car if we drove in Japan to help preserve the environment and lessen dependence on oil.

    In the case of Rui Kurihara, "negative character" is difficult to understand for an American reader. I think we might use words like "self-deprecating character" or "low self-esteem" to describe a person who honestly feels bad about their value as a person. "Negative character" seems to imply a person whose behavior makes other people dislike them or distrust them.

    Journal E = 240+ words = 6 APs!!

    Your Mom sounds amazing! It is so cool that even in college she keeps expressing her love to you this way! I agree that asking this kind of question to your parents is important. We can be powerfully inspired to copy our parents' successes and avoid their mistakes!

    Journal F = 280+ words = 7 APs!!!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除