2014年12月7日日曜日

2014/12/08 Diary Week 10

EVENT 1
These day, it is really chilly morning and I do not want to get out of my futon. I have first period on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. Even if I do not have first period on others day, I stay my futon for 10 minutes or I oversleep again. And I missed a few class because I overslept. I like summer better than winter because I cannot get warm and I feel cold.

EVENT 2
I watched Sister Act: Back in the Habit. Sister Act is one of my favorite movie series. I like watching western movies than Japanese ones, because it is more exciting and interesting than Japanese movies. When western movies are road showed at 9 on Friday, I always do not watch at beginning. That's why I do not know beginning.

EVENT 3
I made scorns and many Ichigo Daifuku. One of my classmates, Machiko, asked me to make something for her. She thinks that I am good at making something and I keep my room clean. I do not know how those images comes up. I had not to work on Tuesday, so I made scorns and many Ichigo Daifuku and I brought scorns next day. Unfortunately, Machiko was absent because of fever. I also gave many Ichigo Daifuku to Dmates. They were all surprised and I was glad. I will make scorns for Machiko on her birthday, December 11.

EVENT 4
Syumpei and I were going to go to Kagoshima with his work shop's 2 workers. We were really looking forward to go there and I wanted to go to Kagoshima aquarium. We were ready to go but one of works suddenly could not go because his daughter had cold, flu. I was disappointed and I had no energy to do anything. Though, we are planning to go somewhere.

EVENT 5
I went to shopping last Sunday. I went to Shimamura first and I bought Snoopy things, Knitted hot, porch and some other clothes there. And I went to Hamasen GU because they are now on sale. They sells winter clothes at about 990 yen!!!  After that, I went to Omuraisu tei with Syumpei and we ate parfaits.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    I think a lot of people have trouble with first period classes. (As you know, I overslept recently!) Now I set 2 alarms on mornings when I have first period classes...

    Your score for this homework is 9/10

    返信削除