2014年12月21日日曜日

2014/12/15 Diary week 11


EVENT 1
I went to college by bicycle this morning. It was chilly and also it was a little rain. I did not know that it would be rain afternoon. I was in library to do assignments and I heard the sound of rain. I was disappointed that my bicycle would wet because of rain. The rain was stopped when I went to home, but it was still chilly. After I went back home, I wiped the rain from my bicycle and I went and saw Syumpei. WE had not to work so we went to Okonomiyaki restaurant, Don Don Tei. We had been there twice. We tried to eat Monjya parfait but we did not because we were full.

EVENT 2
I went to college by bicycle and it was also chilly. I was sniveling while I was pedalling. I wiped my nose. One of  the good point  pedallling bicycle is I get warm. Therefore, when I got college, I always feel warm than by gentuki. I stopped Direx to buy staffs to make scorns. I made scorns again!!! It tasted really good that before. I will bring it tomorrow and give it my classmates.

EVENT 3
I was absent on last Wednesday because I had cold and I thought it might be flu. Although, it was just a cold. I do not like to go to hospitals because I do not know what they will do for me. I stayed in bed and I recovered from cold on that day!! I though I was just tired becasue I did not sleep well recentry. I though I should take a rest more and eat more not to have cold. Also, I did not bring scorns to my classmates. I want to bring them tomorrow.

EVENT 4
I had speech on 3rd period on Friday. That is one of the teaching profession classes. I speeched about bullying at certain junior high school, which the boy killed himself because of bullying. I cannot understand why people are bullying  others. Do they want others to pay attention to them? I think so. They know that bullying is not good thing but they want others to pay attention and they signs they need help or they are in trouble and they want others to listeing to them. I want to be a teacher so I should think about this more and I want to solve problems at school.

EVENT 5
Today, I went to MK with Dmates. This was for the first time to have dinner with them. It was strange member and we did not talk a lot. We were planning to go bowling, but one of Dmate had test tomorrow. Although, we stayed at MK for a few hours and I had good time with them. We are now planning to go bowling next month.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    You wrote about "scorns" and I realized that you are probably talking about "scones" -- small, sweet biscuits that are good to eat with tea, right? I LOVE scones! I sometimes make them with orange and dried cranberries. They are delicious!!

    The score for this diary is 10/10

    返信削除
  2. Oops! I realized that your diary was late , so I have to take away one point -- your score is 9/10

    返信削除