2014年12月21日日曜日

2014/12/22 Diary Week 12

EVENT 1
Last Wednesday, I talked with Susukida san at the library with English. She is going to go to New Zealand as an exchange student. She is going to stay there for one year!!! I envy her. I wanted to go abroad but it costs too much. Therefore, she asked me to help her because she wanted to improve her English skill more. She knows that my English ability, and I was really glad that she asked me to help her. I major in English but the chance to use English is almost nothing. We are gointg to meet again.

EVENT 2
I went to Joyfull with my high school friend. Her family name is also Matsushita. We sometimes meet together and talk a lot about what happend recently. I talked about Syumpei because we were in trouble now and I need to talk about this someone to help me. When we meet together, we usually talk about each boyfriend. We stayed there for a few hours.

EVENT 3
I cleaned my room and windows. It was chilly but I thught I should do this right now. When I was in trouble and was confused, my room always gets messy room. That one of the sign that I was in trouble. So I forgot what I should do, for example, homeworks and assignments. I need time to think about what I should do right now and to rest. I was tired of being trouble.

EVENT 4
Recently, I found that I like to work. I have a part-time job and I work for 5 days a week. When I was a cash-register, I was tired of it. When I need not to do register, I feel free and I do a lot of things. For example, I place drinks and alcoholic drinks. What's more, I place toilet papers and tissues. I like to working and I like to doing something better that do nothing.

EVENT 5
OH!!!!! WInter vacation will come soon!!! I'm really looking forward it becasue I can sleep more. These days, it is chilly and I cannot get out of futon and I cannot move quickly. Why we cannot move quickly??? I sometimes want to be a bear because they do not move when winter has come. They sleep and sleep and sleep.



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again -

    I'm glad that you have a good friend to talk to and to ask for advice. It's important to be able to talk with someone your own age who understands you well!

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除