2015年1月11日日曜日

2014/01/05 Diary Week 13 (late)

EVENT 1
I went to Aso FarmLand with Syumpei on Christmas. This was first time for to go Aso FarmLand with someone special. It was chilly in Aso area at night. We did not plan what we were going to do so we drove around Aso area. The time when we can check in was 4 p.m., so until the time has come, we stayed in car. I like to go to hot springs so I took hot spring bathes. Aso FarmLand has a lot of kinds of hot spring bathes in a same area. My favorite one is bijinnoyu becasue I like smells of that bath and the sense of touch. After that, we took Ganbanyoku, bedrock, and we were in a sweat. What's more, we walked around illumination lighting and took many photos.

EVENT 2
I had dinner with 4 Dmates at one of them's house. 3 went to work and I and Akari did not, so I and Akari went shopping to Direx. We saw our manager and I said him that we were going to have dinner after others finished working. We had nabe party. I and Akari prepared for it and we went to meet them. On the way to Akari's house, Hikari said something strange. She said,"Hey, our manager gave me 5000 yen..." What??? I could not believe my ears, when I heard what she said. Our manager is really kind and gentle. He sometimes buy icecreams or mister doughnuts and anything else. How nice he is. We stayed her house till small hours.

EVENT 3
I went for a drive with Tomoyuki and we had dinner at nabeshima. We went to Ezuko to take a walk and we talked a lot about what happend recently. When I was in trouble, he notices and gets in touch with me. I do not know why and he either. Although, he is kind and he is good at listening. He made me happy by taking me somewhere, talking.

EVENT 4
From the end of the year to the beginning of the year, I worked from afternoon to closing time for 6 days. Our manager needed many helps at that time because from the end of the year to the beginning of the year, many customers come to buy for new year. Also, we had sale on that term. Direx is one of discount shops and we sell many kinds of things so the customers do not need to go to other shops to buy. 

EVENT 5
I made rare cheesecakes for Dmates and members of Direx. The oldest employee, Miyake san, liked it very much and his wife too. Our manager, Yuki san, Tomoyuki and Miyake san liked it and they asked me to make it again. Also, Dmates loved it. Some do not like blueberry sauce, so they did not eat rare cheesecakes. It was first time to make rare cheesecake and I was glad to make it better. Unfortunately, I had a boil on my skin because I had rare cheesecake a lot.


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    It sounds like you had a busy winter vacation, with many chances to get together with your friends. Your trip to Aso sounds really nice -- I haven't been up there in many years. I must go again sometime...

    Your score for this diary is 10/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 9/10

    返信削除