2015年1月11日日曜日

2014/01/12 Diary Week 14

EVENT 1
The winter vacaion has gone, and school began again.... I can not get up on time so that I do not late for school. I set two alarms so that I get up. But it did work!! I could get up just one alarm. I have first period on Monday and I was late a little bit. I do not like cold wether and I cannot stand with it. I really wanted to go back home and get warm. I had day off and I made rare cheesecakes for Dmates and members of Direx. They were surprised and I was glad to see their happily faces. I am going to make chou a la creme(cream puffs) for them next time.  

EVENT 2
Misa is going to go to Minesota next summer as an exchane student, and Mika is going to go to New Zealand next February. To practice speaking English, we talk in English so that they speak English more fluently and make chances to speak English. Even though, how much we study,  there is no meaning if we do not output. Also, I am really glad that I have chance to speak English with someone here.

EVENT 3
I went to Tatunoya with Yukawa san after we finished working. We sometimes go to Tatunoya after we finished working and stay there for a while to talk. We have similar thoughts and we had same experiences. I like the time when we talk about something after we finished working. I want to go Tatunoya again with her.

EVENT 4
One of my friend asked me to make him get up because he recently moved and started to live alone near my house. He had to get up at 5 a.m., so I got up 4:30 and went to his apartment. I went into his room stealthy steps but he noticed. He was surprised becasue he though that I could not get up in early. I was really sleepy so as soon as I made him get up I went back home and sleepped again.

EVENT 5
Tomorrow, it is Coming-of-Age Day. I am really looking forward to seeing many classmates of junior high school and high school. I do not want to go to alumnus party for junior high school becasue I do not have good memories in that school days. I was a Shokei high school student and Shokei's alumnae party will not be held but Shokei students come to Shokei high school to meet classmates and take pictures. I cannot wait!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    I'm really glad to hear that you are taking the initiative to have some English speaking time with your classmates. Have you tried going to the English Lounge? If you have tried going there, please tell me your impression. Is it helpful to talk with people there?

    The score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除