2015年1月22日木曜日

2014/01/18 Diary Week 15

EVENT 1
It was "Coming-of-Age Day" on Monday, 12rd. I was still 19 years old, but Iattend that ceremony on that day. I got up at 7 and I went to beauty parlor which I always go. When I got there, one of my classmates from elementary school was there. I remembered of her and so did  her. I made up by myself and I had my hair make up. I loved that hair on that day. That was exactully what I wanted my hair make up. I also loved kimono. It was beautuful and elegant. I went to Sougou gym with Misato and I saw many, many classmated from my school days. I took many photoes with them. What make me surprise was the boys. I was a Shokei high school student and I did not see the boys of classmates from junior high school. They grew up and most boys were higher than I.  I talked a lot with them and I went to downtown with Misato and her friends and took puri. After that, I went back homeand I went to Direx to show my haresugata. One of employe ignored me first, but later we took a picture. I had good time on that day. I wish I could go back that time....

EVENT 2
I went to Yatushiro to help Direx at Yatsushiro with Dmate and one of employees. I was sleepy and I could not work well becasue I put cunsumer electronics into boxes. I treated them carefully not to damage them. This was second time I went to other Direx to help. After we finished, we went back to Kumamoto city and I went to Tatsunoya with them.

EVENT 3
There was no school last Friday, because it was the day before the center examination. I was going to go to bowling with friends but one of them caught a cold. So I stayed home anddid assignments. I needed to take a break so I went to Kumamoto Station to meet Misato. We went to Don Quixote and Sanyo driving school. I greduated from that school and so did Misato.

EVENT 4
I visited my uncle, aunt and father's grandfather. I went to my uncle's house and they celebrated my "Coming-of-Age". They gave me oiwaikin and they said congratulation. We talked a lot because we do not meet very often. I am the only girl in my family so they take care of me a lot and they were glad to see my haresugata.

EVENT 5
I went to okonomiyaki restaurant with friend in lunch time. I had 3 types of okonomiyaki and  after that, we went to Round One to play bowling. We played 6 games and my average score was around  100. My high score on that day was around180!!! I think that is my best score ever. I had many times of strike and my friend too. After that, I had muscle pain on my right arm. Then we went back home and talked a lot.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除