2014年4月11日金曜日

Letter to Host Families


Hi, I’m Ayumi but I also have another name in English Amy. So please call me Ayumi or Amy, whichever you want. I have four brothers, one older brother and three young brothers, so I’m the only one sister in my family.
I started learning English at ECC junior when I was a third grade student because my mother made me learn it against my will. Therefore, I didn’t like learning English at first because I could see no point in learning it. Although little by little I had been involved in learning English. Then it was when I was a seventh grade student that a thing happened in English class. I could understand what the ALT and the English teacher was talking about in English a little because I had been learning English. Since then, I decided to study English hard and became an English teacher and then teach English at a junior high school. This is why I continue studying English hard at KGU.
              This time, I will stay with you for 6 weeks this summer. I’m really looking forward to meeting you and staying with you. I have never ever been abroad but I’m proud of my English speaking ability. Of course there are so many problems that I have to improve in my grammar. Though, I would like to talk and learn English by having conversations in English with you. In addition, if there are any, I would you like to correct my English mistakes.
              My hobby is listening to English songs, cook and cleaning rooms. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne and Justin Bieber. I usually listen to their songs during school way and before studying. Lately, I’m really into cooking sweets. For example, when I have a little bit time to cook, I cook easy scorns. I would like to tell you how to cook it. It is really easy to cook and good for a party I think. What’s more, I would like you to teach me how to cook anything. Then I would like to teach you how to cook Japanese traditional foods or anything you want to know how to cook about Japanese food. Before I’m coming there, please let me know so that I can teach you how to cook.
              This time I will stay with you for 6 weeks in America. I would like you to take me anywhere you want. I have never ever been abroad, so I have no idea where place should I go. I’m really forward to meeting you.

Sincerely Ayumi

428 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿