2014年4月25日金曜日

Typing Week 1 : First classes and new school year

   First classes always makes nervous because I don't know how many my friends will take those classes and which classes are easy or difficult. What's more, I'm not sure which classes need to buy new textbooks. I don't want to spend much money to buying textbooks so I ask senior students to give me their old textbooks. This year, some senior students gave me a few books and that really helped me. I don't like new school year because I have to buy new textbooks and apply for new classes.
   What made me disappointed this year is there are no classes to study English grammar. I like learning English and I want to solve the English problems in classes. So I decide to study grammar by myself with my old English grammar textbooks. This year, I really looking forward to having Mr. Lavin's writing class. I know him because I have meet him before at Kendai for entrance interview test. So I'm not nervous. Of course, there are many things we have to do, but it is the chance to improve our any English  abilities. I will do my best on doing homework.

193 words / 1737 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿