2014年4月28日月曜日

Typing pre4: My hobbies

   My hobby is listening to music, clean rooms and sleeping. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift. She is really beautiful and I like her voice and songs. Almost her songs are based on her experiences. She writes down her good and bad anything experience, and sing then tell her fans about her pasts by singing. One of my favorite songs is "We are never ever getting back together". I really like that because her feeling and her thoughts are completely expressed in that song with her strong voice. I have never ever gone her concert before but if I had chance to get there I would go anywhere.
 Second I like to clean my room because I want to keep my room clean and I hate messy room. I usually clean my room before I go to sleep and refresh my feeling. Now I live in a new house so I wipe my room once a week and keep floor clean.  
 Third I like to sleep. When I don't have anything to do, I take a nap and take a rest and make me refresh. But I sometimes take a nap even though I have to do homework because I'm tired of hard work.
204 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿